viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

My favourite photograph


Hi everyone again!

This friday I'm going to write about the photograph I most like.



It is a difficult decision to choose only one picture because there are many significant and special moments that I keep in my memory through the photographs.


But I guess that one of the things I most miss rigth now is my friends because I can't see them so frecuently and for that the pictures are a reminder of the moments we shared.

The picture was taken by a school friend (in January, 2008) and in it are me and my closes friends.

At that moment we were in a really beautiful place in Bariloche , and the reason was a school travelling. We had a lot of fun and we knew many new places and met really nice persons.

This picture is special for me because although the things at this day are a little different , the important thing is that they are still my best friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario