viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

My career-related website

Hi everyone again!
This week I have to tell you about my favourite website, but not any website, just the one is related to my career and I choose this:

http://www.auladigital.med.uchile.cl/

Although my website isn't related in a direct way with my career because it isn't a website where you can look for especific information and doesn't belong to a group of obstetrics websites. It sure is a website that provides me of university infomation and helps me to get in a fast and eficient way all the classes that I have in the different courses.

Also is a very good form to find out what is happening in every course and like that be able to comunicate with my teachers and classmates.

Through this website you can upload and download documents too. Me and my classmates use to share useful documents that we believe interesting and importants to complement the classes.

Besides all of this, I have to recognize that I found a little annoying the idea of arriving at my house everyday and having to check constantly this website but I guess that the benefits are greatest.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila!!
    My favourite website
    is aula digital too!!
    It`s true that the site is for
    all the students not only for
    obstretrics.
    I think is helpful because you can
    have all the information just
    enter to internet.
    Well be careful and I see you soon!!
    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, you're right, AulaDigital is a useful page

    ResponderEliminar