viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology


Hi everyone!

My favourite piece of technology is the photo camera because is an instrument that allows you to get pictures that show different perspectivs of the things you can see.

I got my first photo camera when I was little, but for along time I couldn't have one of my own because I had lost the first one and my parents didn't trust in me and they thought that I would lost it again.

I personally use my camera to capture important moments of my life . That way I can remember it most vividly and share the memmories with the people who is close to me.

For a while I used to use a lot my camera but right now not so much. I think I've lost the habbit.

I think that if the camera didn't exist or if it wasn't in my life, my memmories will be a little incomplete, because since I have remember my parents used to take me pictures, and for that the pictures are very important to keep in my mind the nice moments of my life in a more clear way.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Camila!!
    Me again,
    I think exactly that you, the camera is very important for keep the memories for all the travels and activities that we have done and all the beautiful moments that will not be repeat again.
    I hope see you soon
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar