viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

This is who I am

My name is Camila Constanza Figueroa Trazar. I'm eighteen years old.

I was born in Santiago, Chile and all my life I have lived there.
My birthday is on September 16, 1990. I'm a Virgo.

I recently graduated from highschool and now I'm studing Obsterics in the Universidad de Chile.

I have no brothers and sisters, I'm an only child. But I live very near from my cousins. In fact we are neighbours so I've never felt like I don't have them.We are very close.

My father is a physics and math teacher and my mother isn't working right now but she is always doing something important and helping the others.

Both of them support me on everything I do and they are very happy because I enter to the best university.

Also my friends are always there for me and I really like spending time with them, that's why I'm a little sad for not having time to see them. All of them are vey busy studing, same as me, and one of my best friends is now living in U.S.A for two years.
Although here in the University there're really nice and cool people.

My favorite food is italian and the season I most like is spring because I can't live without sun but I hate the excesive heat.
I also love animals, especially dogs. I have two of my own.

Last summer I went with a group of people of my age (from different places of Chile) and some friends to a little town near Curicó to help people who live there. It was a very intense week and a really beautiful experience. I met some really nice people that I'll never forget.

Besides of that I enjoy singing in the shower, dancing with my friends, drawing with my little cousins and all the simple things but what I most enjoy is spending time with the people I love and living new experiences.
My favorite person is a person who doesn't judge or appears to be anything more that he is, a person who is sincere, loyal and strong about his convictions and mostly who is open to take risks.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila!
    I read your blog for know more of you
    I love the animals too!!
    and is amazing that you went to curico for help
    the people.
    I will continue to read your blog
    to know about you...
    Goodbye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami!!!
    I can see you are very good to write. probably you are looking the best score, ja ja ja....
    I would like to do the chemical work together.
    As you said, you are invited to my home in Valparaíso.
    ja ja ja...
    See you on Monday.
    bye
    Daniela Frias

    ResponderEliminar