viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

FIRST TERM: good and bad

Hi everyone

This is the first blog of the second term and I think that as a way to start better this term it would be good to realize of the things I did wrong, so I could do it better and learn from that and also remember the good things about everything I experience in this few months.

I think that I really learnt from my teachers but also from my classmates. Probably I got all the knowledge and the important stuff related to my career from the teachers but I learnt something that I believe it's equally or more important, from my classmates and that it's generosity, kindness and commitment.

I believe that in the matter of classes, my favourite subject was Embryology. I think that I reflects the things I like about my career: the development of the human being and all the things we are capable to do from the very begginig.

About the free time activities I must say that I really get used to the university and all the people who is in it, so I have a really good time in my free time doing different and several things.

See you next week!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello camila!!
    I think is very good that you had learnt something more important than the classes or subjects like generosity and kindness, sometimes worth more learn this things that all the subjects you can ever know. My favourite subjects was embryology too!!
    I will keep reading you!! see you bye!!

    ResponderEliminar