viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

A country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone!
First of all I have to say that there are many places which I would like to visit some day because I think that travelling is the best way to know different and diverse cultures.
But there is one place that I really want to visit from while ago. I always wanted to know Europe but specially Italy.
Some day when I was a little girl I dreamt that I was in Italy and in that dream I knew all kind of beautiful places. That's one reason, a little silly but I think it means something to me.
Another reason it's that many of my ancestors came from Italy, two of my grandfathers and people who I really didn't have the chance to knew. So I'm still have some curiosity about other parts of my family. Also I love Italian food, so It would be a good culinary experience.
In this hypothetical trip I would like to stay some time but I don't imagine living there forever.
I obviously would like to go with someone and that person has to be a good travelling partner, so we could enjoy this trip together.
I expect to this trip something soon, but in this moment I think that it's more important to me try to visit to one of my best friends who is in U.S.A.

See you next week!

5 comentarios:

  1. :D Italy :D is great I like too
    , its my second favorite country . I love Italy's culture they have a lot of history .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love italy too, maybe one day the three of us could eat "pasta" there. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!!
    I also choose Italy, all my gradfather´s family is from there, I also like the food of this country, I´m a big fan on pasta !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello!!! I would like to visit Italy to and know Roma..Tha Vaticano and eat a lot of pasta and pizza..!!! I love it!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like Italy too, specially Viena because I think that this is a romantic city to visit.

    ResponderEliminar