viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago: better or worse?

Hi everyone!
This week I have to write about Transantiago, so I'm going to give my opinion about my experience because people has said a lot of bad things about Transantiago, including people who have never used this transport. So I don't want to be unfair with the system only because in the begginig didn't work like it supposed to do it.
Although I do have to say that it was really bad organized all the process of introducing this new public transport system, especially because it wasn't gradual and not all the people was informed about the new routes, bus stop and payment mode.
Personally I think I was able to get used to this system but I also think that the old routes were better, may be because they were more extensive and the buses got to more distant places.
But the good part of Transantiago is that some of the buses are more big and tbe payment mode is more efficient ,and also helpful and convenient to the bus driver, because before all the bus drivers had to recibe the payment. so it was a distraction to them. Also in the old system they were a lot of robberies.
So I believe that all the new things are difficult to accept but eventually we can see that everything has a good part.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, you're right :( many drivers died because of the old way for pay :( see youuuu :D

    ResponderEliminar