viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

the best in my area



I can't say that this person inspired me to study Obstetrics because I only knew this person about 3 weeks ago.
But I could say that this person is someone to admire, like many of other teachers that I've known in this 3 last months (since I enter to the university).
This person is Mariana Rojas Rauco.
I know that many of my classmates chose her and I think it's because she has showed us in a very short time everything we have to learn about Embriology and as a future Obstetrician I think is a very important subject.
Also she is a very nice and warm person, she help us in everything we need to study.
She is a veterinary graduated form Universidad de Chile at 1975
She made her specialization in reproduction biology in Spain and actually she is part of the developmental biology and anatomy program and she is in charge of my course in the Embriology subject.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario