viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

My life in five years...

Hi again!
I obviously don't know what I'll doing in five years from now.
If that was the case It'ld be a little boring because there would be no changes and surprises and everything would be expected.
But this isn't the case, so my ideal future could be anything I want.
I think what I want right now might change in a few years, but I'ld really like to be finishing my career, starting to work or keep studing and improving to be a better professional.
I also imagine that I'll have some money safe that It 'll be helpful to travel around the world and have a moment to relax and know some new people.
In five years, I'ld like to have my own house, my own rules and to be independent. Icould do anything I want.
I hope to be happy about my profession and to be with the people I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario