domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject!


Hi everyone!

I only had been in the university for 3 months but during this term mi favourite subject has been: Embriology.
I think it's beacuse is the class wich is more related to my career and the teachers are very commited to their work and that encouraged me to keep studing.
Embriology is part of a course of three units and it's the third one actually.
So it's very short. That is the sad part.
But I have the opportunity to learn from the best teachers.
One of them is Dra Mariana Rojas. She is my teacher on Thursday.
She also gave us a class of the development of limbs, which is my subject to do a research and report for this unit.
On Monday my teacher is Marcela Fuenzalida. She also is a very good teacher.
I hope I have more interesting and cool subjects on next term.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario